Pages

Monday 3 September 2012

The Trail To Try

Today was awesome. Amy's family and I went to the bridal shop to choose the wedding dress and pelamin. Well this is the first time Amy and I went to the bridal shop and fitting our wedding dress together. Before this, I was alone fitting the dress because Amy has to work. The shopkeeper asks me why did my fiancé did not come over to fit the dress together. It was a very embarrassing moment as everyone is with his or her partners. At least I manage to fit the dress with Amy once.





The dress is very beautiful. It has almost 1meter length trail. I love trails. Only bride can wear trails in public without looking like an alien. So, this is my moment. Now I have to find a bridesmaid to hold the trail, all the way during the wedding. Hmm… So, who’s going to be the person? She Is So Not My Housemates.

Ok my main concern here is I haven’t finished crocheting my wedding dress. Curse all those procrastination. So how is this going to be? I bought all the yarns I need. I bought the unfinished dress everywhere, but I just didn’t crochet it.

I wish I can trust somebody to help me on this.
I really need time and energy to it.
Oh, my wedding dress!



0 scatches:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook