Pages

Friday 24 August 2012

One Step Ahead

I believe some of you might recon this motto. But that's not my point. I would like to use it as my post title to express my feeling. My bucuk has done a really nice thing to me today. His part of our wedding registration is done. Can you see the smile on my face? Trust me, it is really a BIG SMILE.



29 days to go and bucuk has move one step ahead to the aisle. I'm so really happy for that.

But at the same time, I missed all my guy friends. They are all avoiding me because I'm getting married. Perhaps they don't want to jeopardise my relationship with bucuk. Or maybe the just don't want to broke any heart. What ever the reason it is, still in my heart, I missed them so much. Alright, enough with that.

Till then, good night folks.
I'm going to enjoy the Oppa Gangnam Sytle video.
Again.


0 scatches:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook