Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Tuesday Time Out

Shish! My raya mood is still lingering. Unfortunately, today I've got a very bad news. My second guardian angel is leaving me. Well, he got a now job somewhere. I don’t want to be a busy body gossip girl, so I didn’t ask more about it. He even leaves a day before my solemnization day. I hope he is available during the showers. I think I know where would he be working with. That person is someone I used to know.




Yeah, I know how sucks it is to have that kind of relationship. Someone is all over you because of who you are. Contacted you every single moment like you are his solar system. Then leaves because he can’t bear with the pain that he is willing to face on the first place.

The first time we met, I thought he was a married man by his character. His perfume reminds me of Amy. We didn’t make eye contact. Well, I’m a shy person. The only reason I talked to him is to retrieve the documents. I tried my best avoiding him. He gives me the shivers with his designation. But in the mean time I never knew that I always have an eye on me.

Until one day he send me a text message asking whether I had my lunch yet. Then the relationship continues to be more interesting. It has been a while I had not felt this feeling. The appreciation. And adoration. Amy was million miles away. And I’m so lonely after AJ decided to keep a distance away from me for some typical reason.

I had a really good time. But he does not. He tries his best to change my mind. Perhaps, I would change my mind over Amy if Amy would not ask for my hand. If there was no wedding preparation is going trough. If nobody had been so excited about my marriage. If I do leave Amy for him, I only did that because of money. I’m not sure how is the world actually works. Is it pure love or money?

Yes, I earn more than Amy. But he earns more than me. He got everything ready if I’d be his wife. But with Amy, I had to start everything all over from scratch. One thing that I rather chose Amy instead of him is Amy could keep his head together while dealing with me. Amy can handle the bossy-me. Luckily Amy is very tolerable. Amy never stops me from going out with another boys. And the most important thing is Amy loves me the way I am. But he fell for me because of my looks.

Whenever he asks me why this entire thing happens, I only can say that he’s just being late. Yes, I would become his wife if I knew him before I knew Amy. Actually I really don’t know whether I really am a loyal person or not. I’m mingling around with other guys. But I do tell them that Amy has taken me and in I only had Amy in my heart. I told him that I’m marrying Amy. For the short moment, he stays, but after a while he went away.

Then he became someone that I used to know.
I just cant get my mind out of him.
But I have a special message for him.
I’m Glad You Came.


0 scatches:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook