Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Wednesday Wellness

It has been months I had been so docile at my desk. I wasn’t allowed to do anything since the day I have been harassed helplessly. So today I had the chance to be outdoor and feel the sunshine. I almost forgot how does it feel to take a break from staring at the computer monitor.




But the day has not being so healthy either. I already had my breakfast with Amy before we went work this morning. Then I brought the newly Prego to satisfy her craving on fast-food pancake. It has been while I haven’t had fast-food breakfast. I don’t know why, but I recalled last time I had fast-food breakfast is about two months ago when Amy and I is waiting for a bus ride to Genting Highland.

For lunch, we went to another fast-food restaurant for her soup of the day craving. My tummy is bloated with all those food and I refused to have dinner with Amy. I actually missed AJ’s laksa johor. I’m not really a fan to laksa johor. But his laksa johor is really out of this universe. Ok. I just make a mountain out of molehill.

His family also has been really nice to me. He has been so nice to me. He has been a friend with benefits to me. Well, actually he is the only friend with benefits I ever had consciously. We had gone trough journeys in all direction. We went to the place where I grow up, a place that I had been dreaming for years since I move to faraway land. We went to the place where I was born.

He helped me in every problem I encountered. We spend almost every weekend together. I just can’t stay at home with all those not so considerate housemates. I just can’t wait to move out very soon.

But I really pissed off with him and he is really had been overboard with his ego. I cried a few days because I think that it was my entire fault but I have nobody to listen. Especially Amy. He had been tolerated with me in so many occasions. I just can lose Amy. I’m willing to leave all my friends for Amy.
He is my everything.
He is my life.
He is my love.
And I love him.
Forever.

0 scatches:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook